2024 Opening Hours:
- Monday 22 – Thursday 25 January: 4.00 – 7.00pm
- Tuesday 30 January: 8.00 – 10.00am
- Wednesday 31 January: 8.00 – 10.00am
- Friday 2 February: 7.30 – 9.30am
- Saturday 3 February: 9.00am – 12.00pm
- Monday 5 February: 7.30 – 9.30am
- Wednesday 7 February: 7.30 – 9.00am
Normal hours and days after 8 February 2024:
|Tuesdays and Wednesdays||8.00-9.00am|
|First Saturday of the month
(unless this falls on a public holiday weekend.)
NB: the shop will not be open during school holidays or on long weekends.
If you have any questions regarding the school uniform or wish to volunteer in the Uniform Shop, please contact Dianne Guinan:
T: (09) 272 5601 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now purchase your Sancta Maria Catholic College uniform on the Elizabeth Michael Uniforms website.
This is a private web portal specific to your school and you do require the school code to register and purchase garments plus you will find a pdf of the school uniform list as a reference for you to download. This can also be used should you require a quote for WINZ.
To access the new portal and protect your privacy please do the following:
- Click log-in at the top right-hand side of the Elizabeth Michael home page – Home – Elizabeth Michael Uniforms
- Fill out your details and the school log-in code – SMC202
- Elizabeth Michael admin will send you your confirmed user name and password
- Enter your user name or email address plus your unique password in the log-in section and you are ready to start purchasing.
You can also visit Elizabeth Michael Uniforms
65 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland.
Uniform Years 7-10
Uniform Years 11-13
We ask parents to support the College by ensuring your sons and daughters have the correct uniform and help them take responsibility for their appearance by wearing the uniform correctly. These regulations apply when students are at school, representing the school or commuting to and from school.
The only jewellery that students are allowed to wear are one pair of small plain gold or silver ear studs worn in the lower earlobe and a watch.
No earrings in upper ear.
Piercing of eyebrows, nose or any other body piercing or tattoos and tongue studs are NOT permitted.
Only blue, navy, white or black hair bands may be worn.
Nail polish, make-up, or tinted moisturiser are NOT permitted.
Necklace with cross or taonga are allowed to be worn.
School jackets are optional but, in the winter, can only be worn over a jersey, not as an alternative to a jersey.
School jackets are allowed to be worn in classes during Terms 2 and 3.
In Terms 1 and 4 the school jacket may be worn in the morning without a jersey underneath.
On 2 December 2023, Annette, Grace and Dr Laux attended a Christmas party at Percy Café, in Māngere where they had the honour in finally